- This cute iron teapot works great as a burner for charcoal incense.
- Use it to hold a lit charcoal tablet, and sprinkle some resin or powdered incense on top.
- The smoke will come out through the spout! Can also be used to burn cones, or as a holder for sage smudges while burning.
- Size is 4 inches long from spout to rear, and 3 inches tall with the lid on.
- Only 2.5 inches tall without the lid.
- Not for use with food, ornamental and incense use only.
Cast Iron Tea Pot : Pentagram
Out of Stock